Voluntary Sequestration

Voluntary Sequestration is a Legal Solution that allows you for walk away from 75% of your debt. The remaining 25% is paid off over 18 months.  Thereafter you will be completely Debt Free. Negative Listings are removed from your Credit Report and your Credit Score is restored within 48 Months.

So would Voluntary Sequestration Work for You?

If this is your current situation:

1. Your debt exceeds your income and living expenses.

2. You are currently under Debt Review, but the installment is not low enough to make a significant difference to survive.

3. You have been terminated from Debt Review due to the fact that you could not afford the installments.

Voluntary Sequestration is a High Court application that allows you to write off 60-75% of your debt, the remaining 25-40% is paid off over 18 months.

We go to court immediately to have the 60-75% written off. Your Credit Providers are paid the 25-40% in installments over 18 months. Once the 18 months are completed you will be 100% debt free. Thereafter, it will take 48 months (18+30 additional months) to become credit worthy again.


Want to know more about Voluntary Sequestration?

 Let us conduct a free, no obligation Voluntary Sequestration Assessment to determine if you qualify. You will receive a copy of your credit report and a detailed Voluntary Sequestration Assessment of how the process works, including costs and conditions. This is our pre-qualification process.

The Application Form to start the process will be sent to you once you understand fully how the process works and only after we have answered all questions to your satisfaction. 

There are no upfront costs for conducting a Voluntary Sequestration Assessment and so you have nothing to lose by making an informed inquiry, which can only improve your financial well-being.

Voluntary Sequestration
Voluntary Surrender