Sequestration.jpg

Sequestration allows for a Fresh Financial Start. For consumers that have tried Debt Review or are unable to catch up payments due to unforeseen circumstances. Become Debt Free in 24-36 months.

So would Sequestration Work for You?

If this is your current situation:

1. Your debt exceeds your income and living expenses.

2. You are currently under Debt Review, but the installment is not low enough to make a significant difference to survive.

3. You have been terminated from Debt Review due to the fact that you could not afford the installments.

4. Your Debt exceeds your existing Asset value - Bankruptcy.

Sequestration or Bankruptcy is a High Court application that allows you to write off 75% of your debt, the remaining 25% can be paid in cash or over 18 months.

The 25% can be paid in full into an Attorney's Trust Account. We also offer the opportunity to pay this off over 18 months. It will take 24-36 months to become credit worthy again.

 

Want to know more about Sequestration?

Let us conduct a free, no obligation Sequestration Assessment to determine if you qualify. You will receive a copy of your credit report and a detailed Sequestration Assessment of how the process works, including costs and conditions. This is our pre-qualification process.

The Application Form to start the process will be sent to you once you understand fully how the Sequestration process works and only after we have answered all questions to your satisfaction. 

There are no upfront costs or charges and so you have nothing to lose by making an informed inquiry, which can only improve your financial well-being. 

Sequestration.jpg
Cash Sequestration