Debt Help.jpeg

Debt HELP

If you’re starting to look at your options when it comes to Debt Help Solutions and it’s making you feel overwhelmed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Negociate Credit Solutions. We have every available Credit Solution in SA, all under one roof. You can rely on us to help you navigate your choices and explain in detail the differences between the various solutions that you might qualify for.

You can Turn to Us for Debt Help

Negociate Credit Solutions will guide you through all the steps so that you select the best Debt Help Option possible. We will also walk you through the advantages and disadvantages of each Debt Help Solution, including how your credit will be affected and how long it will take to rebuild your credit worthiness again.

 

Our Debt Help Services are confidential and unbiased. You can rest assured that you are in good hands with us.

Learn more about our Debt Help Options:

 

DEBT CONSOLIDATION

Debt Consolidation entails consolidating multiple credit facilities into one payment. The monthly installment becomes more manageable, interest rates are reduced and the terms extended. The consumer can also request early settlement discounts on existing loans.

Debt Free in 24 - 60 months

Credit Worthy within 3-6 months

Affordability is a criteria

No upfront costs. Costs included

DEBT SETTLEMENT

Debt settlement allows you to pay a lump sum that is typically less what you owe to settle your debt. This is done by negotiating a suitable settlement discount that is in line with the lower lump sum value that you have. By Settling early you save on future interest charges.

Debt Free within 1-3 months

Credit Worthy within 1-2 months

Affordability is not a criteria

No upfront costs. Discounts

DEBT REVIEW & COUNSELLING

What is Debt Review?

Debt Review is a process whereby a Debt Counsellor takes all current debt and re-negotiates your existing contractual agreements with Credit Providers to reduce your monthly repayment. This is done by extending terms and reducing interest rates. 

Debt Free in 36-60 Months

Credit Worthy once completed

Reduced Installment 

No upfront costs. Costs included

BOND CONSOLIDATION

Bond Consolidation is an option that is available to existing home owners who have built up equity in their property and can therefore use this Equity to settle short-term unsecured debt and vehicles. Equity is the difference between the current value of your property and what you still owe on it.

Debt Free once bond is registered

Credit Worthy in 12 Months

Affordability is a criteria

Bond Costs

CASH SEQUESTRATION

Cash Sequestration allows you to make a fresh financial start, giving you the opportunity to put money away towards your future instead of wasting it on debt that has been handed over to attorneys.

75% of Debt is written off, the remaining 25% is paid in cash up front or paid off over a suitable term..

Debt Free once Order is granted

Credit Worthy in 24-36 Months

Affordability is not a criteria

Legal Fees

VOLUNTARY SURRENDER

Voluntary Surrender is a High Court application that legally allows you to walk away from 75% of your debt. The remaining 25% is paid off over 18 months. Assets to the value of the 25% stand as surety for the 18 months until the 25% is settled. These assets are not removed from your possession.

Debt Free once the 25% is settled

Credit Worthy in 48 months

Affordability is not a criteria

Legal Fees

Take Control of Your Financial Future

The first step to taking control of your current financial situation is admitting that your finances have gotten to the point where you need Professional Debt Help.

 

Tackle your debt now by booking a free confidential consultation with Negociate Credit Solutions today. We are here to support you throughout the process, so you can eliminate debt for good.

 

© 2018 Negociate. Proudly created by LOWD